Monday, September 19, 2005

Some Info

Here is some stuff you really need to know. You have to know it. You need to know it. It is the most important information you will ever read, really. Yes, of course, I'm talking about geeky meta shit. Seriously, how will you make it through tomorrow without knowing the site metrics of this website? The short answer is you won't.

First I'd like to thank Jules for being the 3,000th hit on this site. I see you're getting a lot of work done at the new job. Anyway, hooray, free T in the mail. Postage COD of course. Miss you guys, when are you and the Ji-man coming for a visit? I'd visit you but I'm a lazy, lazy man. But I digress. Back to the geeky meta shit that will drive you to masturbation.

This site has been viewed in 205 American cities in 42 states plus the District of Columbia. I understand no Alabama, but what about the other seven? Apparently they don't appreciate piss poorly put together musings in Idaho. I now realize that there are a lot of towns in the United States that I have never heard of. Places like Walnut Grove, MO, or Coudersport, PA. Hell, I live in Ohio and I have never heard of Croton or Brice. I need a map.

The site has also been viewed in 72 world cities in forty countries including my favorite city to say out loud, Tegucigalpa, Honduras. It's fun, say it with me Tegucigalpa. The oddest hit is Trk, Turkey. Huh? Pat, I'd like to buy a vowel.

Phlip's Rants has also polluted the bandwidth of 22 universities. Some people are using their time at college to read this site and get a little dumber.

If you are wondering what FEMA was doing when they should have been preparing for the nation's potential disasters? Yep, reading the crap I write here.

Well, that's your geeky meta shit for the first three thousand hits, I'll get back to you after four thousand. Onward and upward.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Since I'm so far away I'll have to get my own confetti to throw in the air. Wait, as of today I have a whopping $3 in the bank, so I'll have to make some confetti to throw in the air. There is a shredder at work so I don't have to Martha out. That's if I can pull myself away from your rants to actually work.

Anonymous said...

By the way, 3000!! It would probably be more exciting if I didn't account for at least 1/4 of them.

Duane k said...

I had never heard of Walnut Grove until my wife found our new home there!