Thursday, September 08, 2005

And While The Other Administration Officials Feigned Empathy, Dick Did Not

Hey Dick Cheney is still alive. Although he is not receiving as good a reception in Mississippi as Dear Leader. A random just walked up to him live on CNN and uttered the following.


Go fuck yourself, Mr. Cheney. Go fuck yourself.

Good for him. Cheney looked pissed. I believe the purpose of Cheney's visit is to allow him to gorge himself on the dead.

I'll post a link to the video when it is up.

Crooks And Liars now has the video up here.

Side note: I wrote the title of this post three days ago.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love it when the reporter asks about the... shall we call it -the "voice of America" saying F-U... Cheney said, "First Time I've Heard It." Obviously, he's been living in a cave feeding off unmentionable things, of course he hasn't heard criticism from any real people.