Thursday, August 25, 2005

Phlips Grits

I am no longer a bitch to Bob Taft's sin tax on cigarettes and to big tobbaco's donations to republicans. Did I quit smoking? Nope. I just opted out of the system. I bought a cigarette making machine and am now making my own smokes. These aren't those crappy roll your own smokes either, they're filtered. I make them at about $1 a pack and it takes me roughly an hour to make a carton. Still tinkering with the blend.

Here's the weird thing though, I smoke a lot less of them than I did Marlboro Lights even though I'm smoking a lighter blend of tobacco. Jesus, what chemicals do they put in Marlboros.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What's next...make your own Jager?

Anonymous said...

Can you do that? I thought the Colonel's Jaeger recipe was a secret.

I want a Phlip Light... when can I get one? If I buy them off you is it black market or just black-lung market?

F*ck Taft's Tax