Monday, August 08, 2005

On My Mind

I've got a lot of shit floating around in my mind today, some of which I will post here in the next few days. First of all, I would like to throw shout outs to Cindy Sheehan, Gary Berntsen, and Peter Jennings.

Sheehan, who lost a son in Iraq, is currently holding a vigil outside Bush's Crawford ranch, where our CIC is currently in hiding. I think we can all concede now that when it comes to manliness, Bush is still waiting to get his first period.

Gary Berntsen was the field commander for the CIA's Jawbreaker team in Afghanistan. These are the guys that had OBL pinned down in Tora Bora. He cuts Rumsfeld's throat in an upcoming book that is awaiting clearance from the CIA.

Finally, RIP Peter Jennings. He was one of the few telejournalists that could actually think.

Update: Cindy Sheehan has been told her group will be arrested starting Thursday as a national security threat.

1 comment:

Jason said...

I saw an interview with her on CNN. She did look pretty threatening...