Thursday, August 04, 2005

Contest

I've decided to hold my first contest with a prize. The winner will get an official Phlip's Rants™ T-shirt. Keep in mind, this will not be a commercially silk-screened or anything like that. It will simply be an Old Navy Tee that I'm going to write on with a magic marker.

So, riddle me this, what will be the last day CNN puts up a Natalee Holloway missing day ________.

Fill in this blank correctly to win the crappy prize I'm offering. Use the comments to reply.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you want an exact date or can I hedge by putting "the day she is found?"
(I really want the t-shirt)

Phlip said...

Responses need to be in the form of Day 85, or just say something funny.

Anonymous said...

Damn, I guess "I really want the t-shirt" wasn't construed as funny. Please,someone teach me the overly eager/sarcastic emoticon.

Anonymous said...

... Julie is usually a much more aggressive better... she's getting soft in CA!

August 19, right after one of the accused "accidentally" kills himself with a phone book, police "find" the watery grave, or enough of it to close the case and execute the other suspects without trial.

Larry King broadcasts (half)-live from a cabana for aging zombies not 1/2 mile from the public execution. He weds his cabana-maid later that week.