Thursday, July 28, 2005

Geek Stuff

I have site meter installed on this site. I find it very interesting. You can find out what referred people to this site. That is how I found commenter V&S's site. I've been getting a lot of Gigi Graham hits lately as she has recently beat her husband and is now apparently getting a divorce. I wrote about her thoughts on religion and politics a couple of months ago.

That brings me to this. This is the funniest Google search that ever landed someone on this site. I'm pretty sure this visitor didn't find any useful information. This will make you laugh overtly so be prepared. Check out the keywords

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You need to hook up with Andy from Murray State. Politics + Marching Band= Best Blog Ever!

Anonymous said...

Wait a minute... I think I was there the night you dropped the bomb on somebody... very messy... lots of brass flying and funny uniforms.