Tuesday, May 10, 2005

The DLC Is Coming

Al From, founder of the DLC, has announced that their annual convention will be held here in Columbus, OH. in July. I personally am not a fan of the DLC, but it will be cool to have them here. You know what, blah, blah, blah. I've kind of had writer's block the last week. The problem is that right now I really don't seem to give a fuck about anything. It is hard to rant or comment about news stories when nothing is appealing to you.

So, I think I'm going to go get drunk and then spend a few days ranting about me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ted.

Please don't mess this up.

If Bob Bennett, GOP boss, is celebrating your entry into a race, you are hurting the Democratic Party.

Get a grip, figure out a team, and help run to actually win a race in Ohio.

Do you have any idea how much is riding on this?

Jason said...

This guy sounds like a tool. I'm going to have to read up on him simply for entertainment purposes.