Friday, May 27, 2005

Chile Update

For those of you waiting on my opus about the Chile experiment, and I know you're waiting on pins and fucking needles, you're going to have to wait a little longer. Ok, last weekend didn't exactly turn out as planned. It wasn't very condusive to doing research. In fact, it was so uncondusive that on Wednesday I had to go get my ass shot full of antibiotics. Ouch!

Anyway, the burning sensation is gone and I am going to try to finish this up this weekend. I do have some open holiday invitations to various parties that I will attend so I'm not promising anything. One of the invites is to a dog wedding. Yes, actual dogs dressed up to have a wedding with catering and music, the whole deal. I dunno, only white people do shit that dumb, but I might have to go just out of curiosity. If I do, I'll post pictures.

No comments: