Thursday, February 15, 2007

Lame



If this is the best the new Fox show modeled after The Daily Show can muster, I don't think the show is going to last very long. Maybe I'm not in their target audience, but this is pretty lame put up against any standards, liberal or conservative.

I really can't wait for this show to come on the air, and I really do hope it sucks. Not because it's on Fox or because I harbor ill will towards those involved with the project. I just want to see the right-wing blogging world defend it as being really funny and the rest of the nation doesn't "get it".


It will be especially entertaining if none of the shows clips get picked up on the The Sunday Funnies segment of This Week. I can already hear the claims of liberal bias when the Sunday talkies are clearly dominated by conservative guests. Should be fun.

Then again, maybe this skit is an outlier and it will actually be good. I'm not holding my breath.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh c'mon... Don't tell mama, I'm for Obama... that's gold man. This'll sell like Scientology novels.