Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Will The Last Harris Staffer, Please Bring The Stapler

Yet another defection from Katherine Harris' campaign, this time it's speech writer Jennifer Hickey who hit the door, and yes, in typical Harris campaign fashion she blasted off with a bang. Hickey floated an e-mail to announce her decision. From the SP Times:

Value of "George Harris Legacy Loan" to Senate campaign: $10 million

Value of "refurbishments" to Capitol Hill residence: $100,000

Value of Handing in my Resignation Letter: Priceless

Hickey went on to write, "No, I do not have a job lined up, But I have my dignity and a smidgen of the sanity I had when I came to work here."

Seriously Katherine, call me. I'll come down to Florida to run your campaign. I just have to see this shit up close in person. Just don't do that close talking thing you do, it's rather creepy.

No comments: