Monday, March 06, 2006

Things You'll Rarely Hear A Conservative Say

John LeBoutillier of Newsmax, a conservative online news magazine, was on an early morning talk radio show here in Columbus, Ohio this morning and said some things that I was shocked to hear a conservative say.

First of all, I would like to say that I'm paraphrasing here, so I apologize for any inaccuracies, but I doubt I'll be able to ever find a transcript.

When asked about the Army's investigation into the death of Pat Tillman, Leboutiller responded that the Army brass can't really be trusted, saying they simply lie all the time, though he said that not all of them are liars. He then went on to say that you can't have the similarity in the episodes of torture in Abu Graib, Gitmo, and Afghanistan without the knowledge of higher ups in the military, that it couldn't be limited to low level Army personnel.

There's something you will rarely hear from a conservative.

No comments: