Thursday, October 27, 2005

Vote Out The Clowns




Aren’t they rich, the GOP three?
Running our state into the ground,
With hardly a care.
Vote out the clowns!

It isn't bliss, we don’t approve?
The ones who keeps tearing Ohio down
That’s already been proved
There are the clowns!
Vote out the clowns!

We’ve seen enough revolving doors,
Finally knowing that all they want is what’s yours.
Ruining the state, without a care,
Controling the voting lines;
Few machines are there.

Are you tired of this farce?
The state government that is here,
I think that you want what I want,
I think it’s pretty clear
Vote out the clowns
There are the clowns
Vote out the clowns

What a surprise!
Who could foresee
You'd come to feel about them
What they feel about me?
Why only now when I see
How many of my friends have moved away?
Without a job
It’s hard to stay

Isn't it rich, isn't it queer
No bigoted amendment to use next year
And there are the clowns
Quick, vote out the clowns!
Get them out of here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you rework the song yourself? Because that would imply a knowledge of the original song I wasn't aware of you having. I'm a little creeped out. It's one thing to recognize snippets on The Simpsons, this is a bit disturbing.

Phlip said...

I found the lyrics on the internet and reworked them myself.