Monday, October 17, 2005

Personal News and Notes

Because you undoubtedly have an insatiable thirst for knowledge about my personal life, I'll tell about a couple of happenings from over the weekend.

First, a gripe. Hey City of Columbus, does virtually every marathon / fun run / benefit walk have to encircle the block on which I live? Yesterday, it was the Columbus Marathon. God knows the Short North Hurray For Everything Club was out in full force cheering on the contestants loudly as I was trying to sleep off a late night. They were also blaring band marches over a stereo.

One other interesting thing happened over the weekend. I met another blogger in actual face space. It was simply by chance, we happened to be at the same bar at the same time. You may wonder where in the great big world the man that runs The Ohio Progressive Blog Network lives. It's about ten doors down the hallway from me. Funny.

No comments: