Sunday, October 02, 2005

Urban Croquet

Today is the day my team defends its title in the Urban Croquet Tournament. The tournament is a fundrasier for the Doo Dah Parade. In typical Doo Dah fashion I only found out the time and location of the tournament a couple of hours ago.

If we win it will, it will be the third consecutive win for our team, Croq Au Vin, although my roomate has barred the hideous trophy from ever re-entering our apartment. I can't say I blame her, it is really ugly.

The event is at noon in Goodale Park, so if you're in the neighborhood, stop by. There is a link on the Doo Dah site so that you can see pictures of us winning last year, but of course, in typical Doo Dah Fashion the link doesn't work.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck P! I'll swing by BB for the after party.

jjs said...

So did you win?

Anonymous said...

Uh, Hey jjs,
You been tipping back a few on the clock? Please read "Reign of Terror", directly above "Urban Croquet".