Monday, December 12, 2005

Homecoming

I got up at an ungodly hour this morning to catch a replay of the Masters Of Horror episode on Showtime. It originally aired on a Friday night and I have better things to do on Friday nights than to stay at home and watch TV. If you're unfamiliar with this episode, it's the one where soldiers killed in the Iraq War (Not mentioned by name) become zombies to try to influence the presidential election.

I'd have to say it wasn't worth getting up early to see, it's not that good.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is why you need the DVR (digital video recorder, or TiVo lite), that way you can record when ever and watch when you like!

Phlip said...

I know, but now that all of our multimedia properly working I'm afraid to change anything. Time Warner had to come to our apartment about a dozen times to get it to work.