Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Much Ado About Not Fucking

Countless thousands of words have been written today about the New York Times article by Patrick Healy in which he interviewed some fifty odd sources to determine how often Bill and Hillary Clinton either do or do not fuck. It's a yawner for me as I really don't care how often people entering their sixties fuck. Think about this then close your eyes. How often do your parents fuck? Ha ha, made you think about your parents fucking.

Seriously, what is the deal with how much fucking Bill Clinton is doing? It's as if the right is worried that if Hillary gets elected president there will once again be some sort of über-cock roaming the White House with the ability impregnate their hymen reconstructed born again virgin daughters from miles away, only for them to be abducted by teams of tactical abortion providers intent on harvesting fetuses for some future army of female (Bill only has girls) fuck toys only capable of longing for other future über-cocks.

Hollywood doesn't even dream up these kinds of movies, well there is a place in North Hollywood where they do the über-cock thing, but that's another story.

I have some sad news for the people pushing this story, which could even be handlers of other Democratic presidential hopefuls, in fact it probably is. The usefulness of the Bill Clinton über-cock meme is as stale as the old Wendy's Where's the Beef? ads of which we all know the answer. It's in Bill Clinton's über-cock.

Jesus, I just read what I wrote. Did I mistake my Marlboros for someone else's crack? Oh well, it takes a post as silly and stupid to respond to an article that silly and stupid, plus I spent some time today reading some old local entertainment guides to a town I don't even live in by Daria O'Neill so I was already feeling silly and stupid anyway.

Side note: Google's spellchecker doesn't recognize über-cock, huh.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks...last week I couldn't get "Reunited" out of my head, now I'll be thinking of uber-cock. That will take the place of the "Just Cock!" (picture jazz hands) that I usually think about. I didn't bother with the umlats...does that change the meaning?