Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Idiot

Michelle Malkin is pushing some sort of "Buy Danish" campaign to support Denmark in its controversy with Muslims over some stupid cartoons. These cartoons have offended some Muslims, but you can always find someone to be offended about damn near anything. I've seen the cartoons and I wasn't put off by them, but to be frank, I didn't get most of them. Anyway, that's not why I'm touching on this.

These cartoons ran in a newspaper, they weren't state sponsored. Why would buying Danish products be a statement of support? Subscribing to that newspaper would make a much better statement, don't you think?

Also, Malkin is always bitching about one thing or another in American newspapers. Using this logic, shouldn't she be boycotting American products?

The whole "Buy Danish" thing sounds like it was thought up by children. It's idiotic.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sir --

I am outraged and offended at your lack of being offended.