Friday, July 20, 2007

I Wouldn't Go There

Recently Mitt Romney has been attacking Barack Obama for a bill Obama voted for while in the Illinois Senate. Romney says the bill allowed for teaching kindergartners sex education. In reality, it allowed the kids to be taught about inappropriate touching to help protect them from pedophiles.

I'm not sure I would want to go there if I were Romney, who as a legal adult, met his current wife while she was only 15, and comes from a religious background with a reputation for marrying off girls at a very young age. It might help you score points against an opponent, but you talking about it also reminds people that you're, well, creepy.

Found via Americablog

In the interest of full disclosure, I have donated money to the Obama campaign.

No comments: